The purpose of this charter on the protection of privacy (the "Charter") is to formalize our commitment to respect the privacy of users and the protection of their personal data on the website www.prisme.ai and on the Prisme.ai platform, operated by GOGOWEGO SAS.
In accordance with the new General European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD-EU n°2016/679), applicable since May 25, 2018, GOGOWEGO SAS undertakes to protect the personal information of all persons said to be concerned by the activities of GOGOWEGO SAS.
Personal data means any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person (the "Personal Data").
The data collected is essential for various processing operations carried out by GOGOWEGO SAS. You will never be asked to provide so-called “sensitive” Personal Data, such as racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions.
The person who collects and processes Personal Data may have the function of:
– Data controller: natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing (Article 4. 7 of the GDPR).
– Processor: natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller. The subcontractor thus acts under the authority of the controller and on his instructions (Article 4. 8 of the GDPR).
GOGOWEGO SAS is a SaaS company, defined as a data processor in the majority of cases. Our customers therefore act as data controllers. We ask them to respect the new GDPR regulation and to complete our “Register of processing activities” in order to verify the veracity of their compliance.
In addition, we are also required to collect Personal Data as data controller in specific cases (see 1.). For example, we collect and process Personal Data as part of the optimization of your chatbots/voicebots and the management of access rights exclusively, in strict compliance with the "IT and freedoms" law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended.
In all cases, the company GOGOWEGO SAS certifies that it carries out all of its personal data processing actions in accordance with the new regulations that have come into force.
1.1 Data collection
The persons concerned by these processing methods are all persons, natural or legal, wishing to benefit from information and/or a service from GOGOWEGO SAS and/or using the website as well as the Prisme.ai platform.
The collection of Personal Data from these people may be related to different areas of activity of the company GOGOWEGO SAS: Accounting, Human Resources, Commerce, Marketing, Development, etc.
For our customers, the type of Personal Data collected is defined with them in the register of processing activities.
This data may be information about:
– the identity of the person (surname, first name, age, etc.), their contact information (email, telephone number, address, etc.)
– professional information (position, company, etc.)
– financial information (income, financial situation, bank details, etc.)
– connection data (IP and MAC addresses, logs, terminal identifiers, connection identifiers, timestamp information, browser type, browser version, etc.)
– location data (movements, GPS data, GSM, etc.)
– diagnostic data (the pages of our Site that they consult, the date and time of their visit, the time spent on these pages, etc.)
– Internet data (cookies, etc.)
– Other (to be specified in the register of processing activities).
We are likely to collect this Personal Data, in particular within the framework of the following actions:
● Access, navigation and use of the website
■ Connection data: Each time you connect to our Site, we passively collect information such as, in particular, your IP address and the MAC address of your computer, the date and time of connection, as well as information about your browser.
■ Creation of an Account: Certain accesses to the Site require the prior creation of an Account. In accordance with the General Conditions, you will be asked to enter a certain amount of Personal Data when creating your Account, in particular your first and last names, your postal address, your email address and your telephone number.
● Management and optimization of the website;
● Benefit from various GOGOWEGO SAS services:
■ Subscription to our Newsletter: When creating your Account, you can give your consent to receive newsletters about new products, services and promotions.
● Organization of the conditions of use of Payment Services:
■ You agree that we may use external service providers who will collect your Personal Data for the purpose of enabling the proper functioning of credit card payment processing services and, where applicable, the delivery of products or services. To pay for your purchase, you must provide your surname, first name, postal address, email address, country as well as your payment details, i.e. the number of your payment card, the name of the cardholder, the validity date and security codes, in order to process your payment. You may also be asked to provide the name of your telecom operator, the model of your mobile phone and a valid mobile number in order to provide purchase instructions directly through your mobile phone.
We store details of your payments, as well as details of purchases you make. The details of the transactions are stored either in our systems or with the external service provider. This retention is carried out for internal purposes, in particular for accounting, compliance and legal purposes, in accordance with paragraph 5 of this Charter.
● Implementation of user assistance;
● Prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents;
● Management of any disputes with users;
● Addition of a chatbot/voicebot in the platform;
● Contact us:
■In order to respond to requests that you may make to our Customer Service and to confirm the information concerning you, we will use your surname, first name and e-mail address.
For our customers, the purpose of processing the Personal Data collected is also defined with them in the register of processing activities.
1.2 Use of data
We use your Personal Data to allow the implementation and management of the services of the Site, to respond to your specific requests. We also use your Personal Data in order to improve our approach, our Site and our platform. This information is used only by us and allows us to better adapt to your expectations.
If you decided to receive emails and “mini” messages from us when creating your Account, you will then receive electronic and alphanumeric messages relating to our products and promotions. We will then use the Personal Data you provided when registering. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time. Regarding the use of all personal data of our stakeholders, we have created appropriate procedures for each situation.
2.1 Storage of your Personal Data
We will only keep your Personal Data for the duration of your registration on the Site in order to ensure your identification when you connect and, where applicable, the supply of products or services.
Except when laws and regulations impose a different retention period, we will keep your Personal Data for a period strictly necessary in accordance with the uses set out in this Charter.
For our customers, this duration is defined with them in the register of processing activities.
If you unsubscribe from the Site, your Personal Data will be erased and only kept as an archive for the purposes of establishing proof of a right or a contract which may be archived in accordance with the provisions of the French Commercial Code. relating to the retention period of books and documents created during commercial activities and the Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded electronically.
Your Personal Data is mainly stored on our Prisme.ai platform and with our suppliers and service providers. We are committed to working with service providers in compliance with the GDPR law. You can find below the privacy policies of the different organizations for which we benefit from their services.
2.2 Sharing your Personal Data internally
GOGOWEGO SAS undertakes to share the Personal Data of our customers and our users only with persons attached to specific missions and areas of activity.
Google drive :
Google Drive is a cloud file storage and sharing service launched by the Google company. We use this service to store all of our work files, for all of our areas of activity (Human Resources, Accounting, Commerce, Marketing, etc.). In this case, we share the files only with the employees assigned to the missions.
2.3 Sharing your Personal Data with third party companies
When browsing the Site, your Personal Data may be transmitted to external service providers (external organizations, suppliers, subcontractors, etc.). These third parties perform a service on our behalf and on our behalf for the purpose of enabling credit card and other payments to work properly.
We will never share, without having obtained your prior consent, Personal Data with third-party companies for marketing and/or commercial purposes. Regarding our subcontractors, we undertake to comply with the GDPR regulation through a specific clause attached to our subcontracting contracts.
For our customers, the recipients of Personal Data are also defined in the register of processing activities.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service developed by Google to track and report website traffic.
Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Hubspot is a cloud-based customer relationship management (or CRM) solution. Hubspot is used by employees involved in the company's sales, marketing and customer service missions.
GitLab is a free software forge based on git offering wiki functionality, a bug tracking system, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Orange Business Services (OBS):
2.3 Sharing with authorities
We may be required to disclose Personal Data to administrative or judicial authorities when their disclosure is necessary for the identification, arrest or prosecution of any individual likely to prejudice our rights, or the rights of any other user. or a third party. Finally, we may be legally required to disclose Personal Data and cannot oppose it in this case.
In connection with the new GDPR regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability and oppose information. You can then exercise these rights by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
3.1 Right of access to Personal Data:
You are authorized to access your personal data and certain information relating to their processing. GOGOWEGO SAS can provide you, upon your written request, with an electronic copy of your data.
3.2 Right to rectification of Personal Data:
Through an oral or written request, you can update or rectify your Personal Data.
3.3 Right to be forgotten/right to deletion of data:
You are authorized to request, in writing, a partial or total deletion of your personal information, at any time. However, you will no longer be able to access the services of GOGOWEGO SAS. You will therefore have to provide the necessary information again in connection with the services requested.
3.4 Right of portability:
You also have the right to make a written request to transfer all the information we have about you to any other entities, public or private, or persons, legal or natural. We are also committed to ensuring that the format of the copy is readable by all.
3.5 Right of opposition:
If the processing of your Personal Data is based on a legitimate interest, you can object to the processing of it depending on the situation. A procedure specific to this right has been created. A request for opposition must be formalized by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of all your Personal Data, in order to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access.
These measures make it possible to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risk and the nature of the data to be protected, taking into account the technological level and the cost of implementation. Thus, depending on the needs, we are committed to providing:
– pseudonymization and encryption of personal data;
– the means to guarantee the constant confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services;
– the means to restore the availability of personal data and access to them within appropriate timeframes in the event of a physical or technical incident;
– a procedure aimed at regularly testing, analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the processing;
– measures to ensure that any natural person acting under the authority of the controller or the processor, who has access to personal data, does not process them, except on instructions from the controller, unless required to do so by Union law or the law of a Member State.
In addition, it is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of the password allowing you to access your Account. Do not share this information with anyone. If you share your computer, remember to log out before leaving a Service.
For our customers, the security process for Personal Data is defined with them in the register of processing activities.
5.1 What is a cookie?
5.2 What are the cookies issued on our Site used for?
The cookies we issue allow us to:
– to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our Site (headings and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of the Site and, where appropriate, to our products and services.
– to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your terminal has;
– to store information relating to a form that you have completed on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (subscribed service, content of a shopping cart , etc.) ;
– to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your Account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us and to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
5.3 How can you control the cookies used?
You can configure your browser software at any time so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected (either systematically or according to their issuer). You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie can be saved in your terminal.
5.4 How to configure your navigation software?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies. Below you will find information about the main browsers.
5.5 Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, then click Internet Options. On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Settings. Click the View Files button.
– Go to the Tools tab of the browser then select the Options menu
– In the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Show cookies
– In your browser, choose the menu Edit > Preferences. Click Security.
– Click on Show cookies.
5.8 Google Chrome
– Click on the Tools menu icon.
– Select Options.
– Click on the Advanced Options tab and navigate to the Privacy section.
– Click on the Show Cookies button.
We reserve the right to modify the Charter at any time. It is therefore recommended that you consult it regularly. If we change, we will post those changes on this page and in places we deem appropriate so that you know what information we collect, how we use it, under what circumstances, and if so, how we disclose it. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by means of an email and a notice on this site before the change takes effect.
Your use after any changes means that you accept those changes. If you do not accept certain substantial modifications made to this Charter, you must stop using the Site.
For any questions relating to this charter, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.